A 32-year-old man, Edward Archbold, in Florida collapsed and died in front of a store after he won a live bug eatting contest at Deerfield Beach FL.
He ate roaches, worms and other bugs in this contest and doctors are waiting for autopsy to come back.
A professor at the Univeristy of California at Riverside says it is NOT unsafe to eat cockroaches unless they have bacteria or other pathogens.
WHY WOULD THEY NOT – THEY’RE BUGS!
The grand prize will be put to his estate and the other contestants did not become ill.
One thought on “NEWS | Man Dies After Eatting Live Cockroaches In Contest”
Reblogged this on Bag Lady Boutique.