NCAA | Syracuse Star Player’s House On Fire During Tournament Game

NCAA Basketball: Eastern Michigan at Syracuse

While Michael Carter-Williams was playing in the game last night against California, his house in Massachusetts was in flames.

Around 10:15pm yesterday, according to WCVB Boston, his mother’s house went into flames that was not under control by firefighters until a few hours later. They believe the wooden stove outside is the cause.

His mother was at his game in San Jose but the rest of his family made it out okay as they were watching Michael play.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s